Friday, April 18, 2014

Week 8

For my blogs I don't really do them and there's not really any excuses to why I don't I'm just lazy and sometimes don't really seem to always care about my grades. I realized how bad I was doing in this class when I got my report card and I checked on aeries and I saw that it mostly had to do with my blogs because I rarely do them. And now that they're 30 points I think that will help out my grade more. It's really hard to do these blogs because I hardly discuss with my group mates about it. The only one I mostly talk about this to is Jacky Briones, And she always reminds us that we need to get together to talk about it and that we need to continue to keep on taking pictures. Hopefully we get together soon so that way I will have more to write about in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment