Friday, April 25, 2014

Week 9

This week we are going to try our best to plan a day so that we can meet up and talk about the project. It's been really hard lately to try to plan a day because we're always busy on the day we want too. Hopefully we meet up on May 10 because the projects almost due and I really need to get my grade up and pass this class. We really need to work on getting together and communicating more often because now that we don't see next to each other we hardly talk. I really want to make a really good video and actually put time and effort into it. I just finished talking to one of my group members, Jacky Briones, and she's the one that planned the date to meet up. Out of my group she is the one that I talk to the most because we don't sit that far from each other. She's also the one that's been taking the picture of our outfits. Honestly out of us 3, she's the one that's been doing the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment